“We want to work for you!” A myth- busting webinar for employers from SCLD
Wednesday, 06 January 2021
Date: Wednesday 20th January 2021
Time: 10.00am - 11.30am on Zoom
SCLD is hosting the next in a series of its employment-themed webinars designed to highlight the skills and attributes that people with learning/intellectual disabilities can bring to the world of work and business; they will also explore how employers can make recruitment processes and the workplace more inclusive and accessible for people with learning/intellectual disabilities.
The webinar will feature a presentation from Amy Rae Service Manager/Project SEARCH in West Lothian Council, a panel discussion and Q&A session.
- Amy Rae Service Manager/Project SEARCH
- Cameron Smith – Cameron is SCLD’s Events & Information Assistant
- Charlie McMillan – Charlie is SCLD’s Chief Executive
Our Panellists include
- Jordan Allan –Service Quality Director – Thera Scotland
- Craig McEwan – Chief Operating Officer – The Usual Place
- Norma Curran - Chief Executive - VIAS
- Eddie McConnell – Chief Executive - Down’s Syndrome Scotland
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar will be of interest to:
- Line Managers
- Staff supporting people with learning/intellectual disabilities in the workplace
Please note that places are limited. After you register your booking will be confirmed and a Zoom link will be emailed to you.