New Junior Site Assistant role at SICE UK
Tuesday, 16 March 2021
SICE UK is looking for an ambitious and hard-working person to assist with site and electrical management.
We are SICE UK, a branch company of SOCIEDAD IBERICA DE CONSTRUCCIONES ELECTRICAS S.A, a systems integrator company, which in turn, is part of ACS Group: one of the largest group of companies in the world.
A paid opportunity has arisen for a Junior Site Assistant to join our team based in Glasgow, UK.
The successful candidate will handle diverse duties that include:
- Communication with the IT and Electrical teams, dealing with general site team queries.
- Assist to resolve any basic electrical issues within the site and escalating them to the correspondent department where necessary.
- Assist in carrying out routine maintenance, installation, and repairs with the Management Team. Prioritising service calls and following-up upon completion.
- Report to Project Manager and ensure all reports and forms are correctly presented, completed and/or returned by due date.
- Completion of training portfolio works and records.
- Assist with liaising and management of site paperwork and document control (including project drawings) when required and provide general administrative assistance.
- Ensuring a good quality work is carried out.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to listen, learn, ask questions to continue your professional development.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Ability to demonstrate journey and workload planning.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Electrical Installation background is desirable but not essential. Having an expected (last year) or achieved engineering degree or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
Location: Glasgow, UK
Job Type: Full-time, 30-40 hours per week
Duration: 9 months
Working Hours: Night Shift with core hours between 22:00 - 6:00
Please contact Mariana to apply: email@example.com